Scott Lobdell and Kenneth Rocafort on SUPERMAN Starting with Issue Zero

DC announced a new creative team taking over the Superman title in the fall. Starting with the special Superman #0 in September, writer Scott Lobdell and artist Kennetth Rocafort will be handling the monthly adventures of the Man of Steel in Superman. 


From Lobdell:
"I wrote a proposal for the series and I remember more than once thinking ‘No way they'll let me do this -- not in a million years!’ But then I'd look up at the Post-It® over my computer that says 'Scott, Go Bold Or Go Home!' and I just kept writing! For weeks after I turned it in I kept waiting for the phone call that said 'Uh, yeah. Interesting. But never in a million years, Lobdell!' Instead I got a text that said simply said  'Congratulations.'
Read more of DC's announcement HERE. 


Comments