Joss Whedon: The Avengers is the Ultimate Hulk movie

Well he certainly has been talkative lately hasn't he? Marvel Studios' The Avengers director Joss Whedon, in an interview which will be appearing in the May issue of Total Film magazine, shares some more insights into his approach to Marvel Studios on how to make the film as well as once again squashing the 'Spider-Man is in it' rumor.

Whedon has been on a publicity tour for another one of his films, Cabin in the Woods, but has given several Avengers related interviews, comments and insights while promoting his new film.

In the Total Film piece he also talks a little of the Incredible Hulk and how he chose to envision and expand the character who has previously been in two Marvel Studios films:
"Do I think this is the ultimate Hulk movie? I'm going to tell you I do. I think what we've done with him is unprecedented and will blow people away."
On those other Hulk films:
 "Those are not films I would have made. In the second one he got a [bit] of a ripped surfer look that didn't make sense to me" 

Comments