Will Spider-Man be in The Avengers?

A recent interview by British actress Jenny Agutter has set the internet on fire. She had previously been announced as having an un-named role in Marvel Studios' The Avengers movie. While full details of her time on the set aren't given nor or plot details shared, she does talk of the production and the trailers of the stars of the film, including, it seems, of Spider-Man.
"I'm sworn to secrecy! I wasn't allowed a script until I got there, and when I did I felt like a complete child being on big sets and a huge parking lot full of Winnebagos."

She does let slip that two of these housed Spider-Man and Iron Man; we suspect Agutter won't able to avoid sci-fi conventions for much longer.
Check out this article at Bleeding Cool for some more background.


Comments